Thread: Dont know who/where to ask

Dont know who/where to ask

Sorry didn't know where to post this. I've done searches and looked around for my answer.cant find it.
    i cant see the original post, It seems that i see the 1st post after the original. What do i do?
    Thanks in advance.

what was your question?

pbr

Quote Originally Posted by summie View Post
    Sorry didn't know where to post this. I've done searches and looked around for my answer.cant find it.
    i cant see the original post, It seems that i see the 1st post after the original. What do i do?
    Thanks in advance.
    Not sure I understand your question, but look at your settings. Click on the Settings button in the upper right corner, then find the "General Settings" button and click it. Now play with the pull down menus for changing "Thread Display Mode" "Number of Posts to Show". Some combinations of the two can give interesting results.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

When i open a post i cant see the original question or statement, all i can see is subsequent answers. its like opening in a post and seeing the answers not the question.

Quote Originally Posted by nonoise View Post
    Not sure I understand your question, but look at your settings. Click on the Settings button in the upper right corner, then find the "General Settings" button and click it. Now play with the pull down menus for changing "Thread Display Mode" "Number of Posts to Show". Some combinations of the two can give interesting results.
    Did you read above?

(KLD)