Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Update on Experiments to Restore Function after Chronic SCI: Dr. Jerry Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Dlevy View Post
    Would there be any way to access this drug on the black market?
    this is a really interesting question. if it really works someone will find a way to synthesize it and try it outside a regulation system.
    if you are asking the question, my guess is other people are wondering about it too.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeB View Post
    this is a really interesting question. if it really works someone will find a way to synthesize it and try it outside a regulation system.
    if you are asking the question, my guess is other people are wondering about it too.
    Certainly! It will be delivered in Latin America, cost $10,000, with no guarantees, because it will do nothing except make you poorer.

The FDA isn't trying to keep us paralyzed, they are trying to keep us from being ripped off or hurt. Maybe that delays research, but it certainly weeds out a lot of snake oil.

President Obama is organizing a special mission in Yemen to save life of one american citizen from Al Qaida..
    It is thousands of american citizen, paras and quads, that will be left dying in their own sh** if we have to wait for 10 years to have that peptide available for us..
    Last edited by George78; 12-07-2014 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by khmorgan View Post
    Certainly! It will be delivered in Latin America, cost $10,000, with no guarantees, because it will do nothing except make you poorer.

The FDA isn't trying to keep us paralyzed, they are trying to keep us from being ripped off or hurt. Maybe that delays research, but it certainly weeds out a lot of snake oil.
    C'mon, do you really believe what your writing here? The FDA doesn't know whether to shit or go blind these days, especially with stem cell science going on. They need a total overhaul and an attitude adjustment. What medication or treatment comes with a guarantee ? None.. The only way is to get it out to patients and try it. Snake oil? they market plenty of their own snake oil these days

So does anyone have any idea if it would be remotely possible to gain access to this drug?

Btw, I'm working on stem cell treatment in panama. What good is money if I'm miserable? Money means absolutely nothing to me now.

So does anyone have any idea if it would be remotely possible to gain access to this drug?
    I'd like to have a good official peer review of that trial and know more about that famous peptide.. Does anyone has access to such kind of paper and post the pdf over here ?.. If it's not too expensive to produce the peptide I guess we can try to replicate the same trial here in Europe..

Btw, I'm working on stem cell treatment in panama. What good is money if I'm miserable? Money means absolutely nothing to me now.
    You have no idea what they will be injecting into you, there is substantial risk when you go to a place like that.

I personally spoke to a few people who went for treatments in Panama, if your talking about the stem cell institute? I applied for treatment there but was turned down, this did piss me off but it does say something for their credibility. People I spoke to were satisfied with treatments

Quote Originally Posted by Tbone57 View Post
    I personally spoke to a few people who went for treatments in Panama, if your talking about the stem cell institute? I applied for treatment there but was turned down, this did piss me off but it does say something for their credibility. People I spoke to were satisfied with treatments
    Why did they turn you down?