Thread: The IX International Symposium on Spinal Cord Injuries in Brescia, 3-5 December 2015

The IX International Symposium on Spinal Cord Injuries in Brescia, 3-5 December 2015

For several decades, Professor Giorgio Brunelli has been running this important meeting on Spinal Cord injury and Regeneration in Brescia, Italy. This meeting is dedicated to the memory of Nobel Laureate Professor Rita Levi-Montalcini, who livened many of these symposia until she was over 100 years old. In my opinion, this is the best meetings on spinal cord injury and regeneration in Europe. The link for the meeting can be found at www.midollospinale.com. In previous years, many people with spinal cord injuries have attended this meeting and are welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Young View Post
    For several decades, Professor Giorgio Brunelli has been running this important meeting on Spinal Cord injury and Regeneration in Brescia, Italy. This meeting is dedicated to the memory of Nobel Laureate Professor Rita Levi-Montalcini, who livened many of these symposia until she was over 100 years old. In my opinion, this is the best meetings on spinal cord injury and regeneration in Europe. The link for the meeting can be found at www.midollospinale.com. In previous years, many people with spinal cord injuries have attended this meeting and are welcome.
    Good luck with your presentation and panel discussion Dr. Young. I'm going to point out that the discounted Early Bird registration deadline is only about 2 weeks away for this meeting (October 30th). It sure would be nice if someone from Italy would do livestreaming so the rest of us wouldn't miss out on this important meeting. They don't offer video?

Nice Agenda! LINK

Paolo , are you going?
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature