Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AutoClutch

They could have tried to answer your questions a little better. I mean they almost didn't help you out at all lol.

I talked to a Guido Simplex guy here in the U.S. a few years ago. He was straight of the boat Italian and there was a language barrier to start with, we spoke on the phone... I talked to him about their company bringing together mobility techs who do major van conversions and teach them clutch installs, this way they would have a dealer/install network nationwide or at least regional. I was a bit overwhelmed by their prices and didn't pursue any further, my other systems have been golden so why pay more!?!?

Like Joe and roller I looked at the cost of the systems and I couldn't justify spending 8k for the system when my whole car is worth about 4k. Plus I wanted a system I could fix by myself if I needed to.

skippo, where in the east bay are you? I'm in San Leandro and would love to check out the system and get a clearer explanation. My biggest thing about getting something would be able to take a manual transmission project car to a race track for weekend warrior type fun. pm'd you my email.
    http://www.adaptivesportsforums.com/

I love sports! Wheelchair Basketball, Sled Hockey, Mono-Skiing, and Handcycling.

Quote Originally Posted by outkastsl View Post
    skippo, where in the east bay are you? I'm in San Leandro and would love to check out the system and get a clearer explanation. My biggest thing about getting something would be able to take a manual transmission project car to a race track for weekend warrior type fun. pm'd you my email.
    what kind of car do you have in mind? Road course?

Quote Originally Posted by pfcs49 View Post
    what kind of car do you have in mind? Road course?
    Hi Phil, he came over and checked out my Rx3 with the AutoClutch in it.
    5Zigen also made a hydraulic automatic clutch which I did not know...
    http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforu...honda-dc5.html

I still have my TC systems Clutchmate for sale if anyone is interested?
    P.M. me
    Cheers and Happy New year