Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: bob clark

What a terrible loss. I will miss his posts. I haven't been to these forums in a while and heard of his passing on FB. My condolences go out to his friends and family.

I am so very sorry to hear this and send my thoughts, condolences and good wishes to his family and loved ones
    MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    I am glad that he was excited about his upcoming move, and even if it didn't come to be, I am sure it gave him comfort. RIP Bob. You were a good man.
    I thought the same thing Eileen it was at least good that he passed with hope in his Spirit.

It is so good to see so many of our Care Cure Community who we haven't seen here in a while checking in to honor Bob.

There are many new members on Care Cure Community who need the wise and sage advice of those of you who haven't frequented Care Cure Community lately. It would be a great tribute to Bob Clark to see you back on this site again.

All the best,
    GJ

Even though I've had friends with sci dying off for the past 29 years, it now seems to be an almost steady stream of people passing away. I guess I should have anticipated it as aging is cruel...especially when one is already gimped up.

I'm very sorry to hear of Bob's passing. Another good soul has moved on.

"We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek."
    - Barack Obama

Agreed with the rest, one of the greatest, RIP Bob..

I don't post much but I've always enjoyed reading Bob's advice. He's was truly a champion for spinal cord injury.

Oh no,this is such heartbreaking news. RIP Bob.

Bob, because of you my life is better. I hope you embrace the peace of the eternal lack of all pain. Fly free.
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

By no means was B.C. a fat cat with deep pockets. One day he contacted me because he wanted to help out one of our members. He wanted to know if I would cut a check (he would do the same) to help that member get a better computer. He was keenly aware that there were others who were worse off financially and physically than himself. In his own way, he wanted to make the scales balance. I will miss him and his dry wit.
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
    --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
    ––Paul Nussbaum
    usc87.blogspot.com