On October 23rd, my sister was walking home from work and while standing on a corner to cross the street, she was struck, dragged and pinned under a car. Due to a two car collision and just the simple fact of being at the wrong place at the wrong time, my sister has been severely injured.

After speaking with the doctors, her initial injuries were:

A humerus fracture (Broken upper left arm)
A completely mangled left leg
and a broken neck (damaging her C4, C5 and C6 vertebrae)

the doctors then gave us our new reality, my 41 year old sister, daughter, wife and mother of three will now be a quadriplegic.

After initially trying to save her left leg, 6 days later the doctors came to the conclusion that it had to be amputated to avoid a infection taking over her entire body.

A week later after attempting to realign her spine by used of a (correct me if I?m wrong) traction halo, they took her to surgery to stabilize and fuse her spine at that time the also gave her a tracheotomy. Even though she was breathing on her own when she was brought in the doctors said they didn?t want her to tire herself out so they put her on a vent.

A month later my sister is healing well, and i am grateful for the baby steps she is taking towards recovery.

Here's my question....Even though for this entire month my sister has been telling us that she can feel us touching her legs and arms; On November 22, my sister started to move what is left of her left leg. At first it was involuntarily while she was asleep. Then when she woke up, i asked her to do it again and voluntarily she slightly lifted her leg 4 times (and I caught it on camera)
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW THIS IS POSSIBLE?? THE DOCTORS TOLD US THAT THIS WILL NEVER HAPPENED AGAIN. I AM EXTREMELY FAITHFUL AND I BELIEVE THIS IS A MIRACLE IN THE MAKING. CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN IF THIS IS NORMAL OR NOT?