Thread: Research participants needed!

Research participants needed!

I need your help. My name is Olivia Williamson and I am completing a research project to help me complete my Masters of Occupational Therapy Degree. My research is looking at people with spinal cord injuries who live in rural areas and their level of community involvement and Quality of Life. I am looking for individuals with a spinal cord injury who would be willing to complete a brief online survey. If you are 18 or over, have a spinal cord injury and would be willing to complete this voluntary survey I would appreciate it.

The web address for the survey is: https://sole.hsc.wvu.edu/Survey/2223...5-0e779d88359f

Thank you!

Completed the survey, if you need anything else to help with your project, feel free to email me at joemonte@nep.net. Best of luck!

Please include in your post our requirements for the name and contact information for the Human Subjects/Institutional Review Board that reviewed and approved this research project, as well as the name of the school.

(KLD)