Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CureMap.org

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcM View Post
    Dude, that is awesome way to go. Only thing I can see, mind you I do use iPad. Is the beginning slogan on your opening page the word cure is faded with the tree. Couldn't click on the pins on the map, but I'm surprised there's none in Austria, no human trials?
    Thanks James. Yes – working on the iPad/iPhone and other mobile device optimization. Good point. Do you happen to have a link to the trial in Austria? I'm using clinical trials.gov as the standard and all markers link to the site.

The only downside to the .gov site is that the API is full of bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by -scott- View Post
    Wow, right on Chaz. I had to search my email archives to figure out when that idea was born: 2007!

Looks quite good on first glance. I'll check it out more later...

Is there a way to display a list view?

Do you have any list few examples in mind? I thought of displaying a search in a table like format.

http://www.curemap.org/

Updated for ipad- still buggy and needs some adjustments. However, thanks guys for helping me beta test. Also if anyone can think of organizations or others interested – or may be interested please share. I'll probably promote formally after releasing the first version.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz19 View Post
    http://www.curemap.org/

Updated for ipad- still buggy and needs some adjustments. However, thanks guys for helping me beta test. Also if anyone can think of organizations or others interested – or may be interested please share. I'll probably promote formally after releasing the first version.
    I think the cure map is really a good idea, but I would not include in a "cure map" compesatory devices such as exsoskeletons, they have nothing to do with a cure.
    It might be still useful to do a different map about compesatory devices...

Paolo
    In God we trust; all others bring data. - Edwards Deming

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz19 View Post
    Thanks guys. I'm currently utilizing the clinical trial list from U2fP.org.

No list yet. It is open source if anyone wants to contribute. The most recent code is on GH (github) https://github.com/ccsouthard/curemap/tree/slang.

I'll start adding contributions to GH from the community onto the GH board under issues/bugs/enhancements.

Scott ? I remember when we only had six or so markers. Finally, we have a map. Man... I glad you remembered 2007... It was a distant memory. Good to have context. Always appreciate your advice.
    -c
    Nice job Chaz! It's wonderful for everyone to be a click away when checking what might be available close to their home or fairly close to their home states at least. Super work going on here.

Great Job Chaz, Thank you for all your efforts. Hoping to see the stim trials on the east coast someday. Thanks again.

Great job Chaz. Its great to see. Now finally its starting to become our time as patients to step up to the plate. I just hope people do there part.

I'm really impressed and appreciate your work, Chaz! Your site defiantly helps the interested to be aware of the ongoing clinical trials worldwide alot easier... Since you asked for any ideas, there's one that crossed my mind... It would be adding a category filter like a drop down menu seperating the view results such as examples: devices/stimulators, regenerative medicine/ recovery training and of course a 'view all' option... but again, it’s just an idea.
    Last edited by Moe; 11-17-2014 at 10:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    I'm really impressed and appreciate your work, Chaz! Your site defiantly helps me to be aware of the ongoing clinical trials worldwide...Since you asked for any ideas, there's one that crossed my mind... It would be a category filter such as examples: devices/stimulators, regenerative medicine/ recovery training and of course a 'view all' option... but again, it’s just an idea.
    Not that I know what the hell im talking about but... You could color code the different pointers on the map. Easier to find on the map.

Quote Originally Posted by #LHB# View Post
    Not that I know what the hell im talking about but... You could color code the different pointers on the map. Easier to find on the map.
    True, sounds like a better idea than the dropdown menu... it keeps things simpler too imo

EDIT: ah, as I went back to the map, I thought of a possible issue... lets say there's multiple different trials in the same town/place/lab/hospital, wouldn't the pointers overlap or be too close to eachother to be clicked on? Some on the North-East America is allready hard to click on due to overlaping, mabe that filter would solve it...?
    Last edited by Moe; 11-17-2014 at 11:34 PM.