Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CureMap.org

Quote Originally Posted by #LHB# View Post
    Not that I know what the hell im talking about but... You could color code the different pointers on the map. Easier to find on the map.
    That's not bad! Slick idea and easy to legend on the side of the page. Cool. You'd need less than say 5 different colors to code the categories.

Quote Originally Posted by paolocipolla View Post
    I think the cure map is really a good idea, but I would not include in a "cure map" compesatory devices such as exsoskeletons, they have nothing to do with a cure.
    It might be still useful to do a different map about compesatory devices...

Paolo
    I agree with you. But I broadly defined the word. If we keep it too narrow, then it doesn't provide a full idea of all the different interventions that are taking place. We can also compare/contrast what's going on if we have a greater database and then zero in on what we think is best. We could set up a separate area like "Top therapeutic trials" then explained the reasoning behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    I'm really impressed and appreciate your work, Chaz! Your site defiantly helps the interested to be aware of the ongoing clinical trials worldwide alot easier... Since you asked for any ideas, there's one that crossed my mind... It would be adding a category filter like a drop down menu seperating the view results such as examples: devices/stimulators, regenerative medicine/ recovery training and of course a 'view all' option... but again, it?s just an idea.
    this is a great idea. Thanks Moe. I think be great as a community if we could decide upon the categories and then ? I could add a filter that separates. As of now everything is being pulled off a spreadsheet. So you would need to create different categories, have specific reasons for these categories and then label the various trials ? colors a good option.

Again ? it is open source so anyone wants to contribute ? feel free to check out the code.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz19 View Post
    I agree with you. But I broadly defined the word. If we keep it too narrow, then it doesn't provide a full idea of all the different interventions that are taking place. We can also compare/contrast what's going on if we have a greater database and then zero in on what we think is best. We could set up a separate area like "Top therapeutic trials" then explained the reasoning behind it.
    Right. You wouldn't want to start out with multiple maps that only have a few markers on each one since people probably wouldn't take the time to sort through a bunch of different cure maps. They may be wanting to watch the things happening close to a convenient location for themselves to possibly participate in something.

Post Clinical Trial Spreadsheet

Here is a copy of the clinical trial list.

It's currently manually reorganized from u2fp.org's website.

If anyone wants to add, create or change please let me know and I'll uploaded to Google docs.

From there, we could make the map more like wiki-pedia where users direct the evolution.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pwuqzwoyc7...0copy.csv?dl=0

Open Sourced

Update: I'm still searching for folks who would like to collaborate on this project.

If anyone knows of any organizations who would like to work with me or intergrate the concept into their leadership position ? please contact drop me a line. Currently, I think would be helpful for people to know that there are no outside organizations or companies paying or supporting this site.

I will be changing the future treatments in the future to reflect the informative article provided by EndParaylsis.

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated and will be noted. Thanks guys!
    Last edited by Chaz19; 02-26-2015 at 10:34 AM.