Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CureMap.org

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

CureMap.org

Hi everyone,
    Several years ago steven edwards, Scott Pruett and I worked on creating a clinical trial map. I put some time and some of my own expenses together and formed a beta site of our idea of bringing a map of all of the current clinical trials together.
    I'm a little under the weather but would love to hear your feedback.

Www.curemap.org

It still has a few bugs and needs to be optimized for mobile devices but it's great to see all of the current treatments that are popping up.

Dude, that is awesome way to go. Only thing I can see, mind you I do use iPad. Is the beginning slogan on your opening page the word cure is faded with the tree. Couldn't click on the pins on the map, but I'm surprised there's none in Austria, no human trials?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcM View Post
    Dude, that is awesome way to go. Only thing I can see, mind you I do use iPad. Is the beginning slogan on your opening page the word cure is faded with the tree. Couldn't click on the pins on the map, but I'm surprised there's none in Austria, no human trials?
    Thanks James. Yes – working on the iPad/iPhone and other mobile device optimization. Good point. Do you happen to have a link to the trial in Austria? I'm using clinical trials.gov as the standard and all markers link to the site.

The only downside to the .gov site is that the API is full of bugs.

Wow, right on Chaz. I had to search my email archives to figure out when that idea was born: 2007!

Looks quite good on first glance. I'll check it out more later...

Is there a way to display a list view?

Blog Entries
    Thank You Chaz!

Quote Originally Posted by -scott- View Post
    Wow, right on Chaz. I had to search my email archives to figure out when that idea was born: 2007!

Looks quite good on first glance. I'll check it out more later...

Is there a way to display a list view?

Do you have any list few examples in mind? I thought of displaying a search in a table like format.

I see some good suggestions...hope you can incorporate them ...pretty darn sweet
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

WOW, Love it! Great work Chaz, thanks!

Are you only listing chronic trials? You missed this Acute one

http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/N...injury&rank=14
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

A couple of labels for pins are mixed up. Acute treatment with HeSC to reappear in 2015