Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Surge LT handrims

careful guys, use PM, this is not the sales forum.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

@nonoise - I understood that if I was asked, I could reply - I went and edited my post.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffAdams View Post
    @nonoise - I understood that if I was asked, I could reply - I went and edited my post.
    I'm not the cops, I just wanted to post a warning because I remember a thread that got deleted.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Oh yeah, forgot how useless this forum is. Exchanging beneficial information should be banned. That's why I didn't come here for over a year.
    T4 Complete since 01/01/2012

Quote Originally Posted by JeffAdams View Post
    Ditto, you were answering questions not soliciting sales. Now I know a certain member who constantly solicits sales if anything remotely related to a product they have is posted about, and I tried to contact admin if it was against the rules with no reply. I believed it to be blatant advertising and said so, but last time I checked the posts were still there. Meanwhile people crack down on you for stuff that isn't anywhere near the same level.

And if someone DOES do advertising, you don't lose the entire thread just th posts
    Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

I did not mean to start another go round on this topic.
    I think it is a difficult task to draw a hard line on the rules about what constitutes commercialization. However, Wise set up a special forum where there are practically no rules against commercialization. It is the one directly below this one and should get more use as it is a golden opportunity.

I didn't mean to stir anything up either - giving it some thought, I think it was probably a valid comment - if I get asked about pricing by a person, it means that one person wants to know, not everyone, so the reply "PM me for prices" is probably the correct reply - lets anyone who wants to know pricing know that they can get it from me, and keeps the thread un-commercialized.