Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Underwear

I did fail to add to my prior post that as long as I'm at home and in sweats I go sans underwear. But for going out I'm not comfortable with the idea of going without. And my suggestions are what I wear on those occasions.
    There's always something magic, there's always something true. And when you really, really need it the most, that's when rock 'n roll dreams come true. Meat Loaf

Blog Entries
    I like the midway length briefs. Most have no seams on the back.
    Tom

"Blessed are the pessimists, for they hath made backups." Exasperated 20:12

Thanks everyone for the suggestions I guess it's time to go underwear shopping. I wouldn't mind going commando sense that's how I sleep however I wear levi's during the day and it's rough material against my skin probably wouldn't be so good.
    Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway. .(John Wayne)

I've only had problems wearing cotton briefs. I switched over to a compression short and they keep the meat and potatoes right were I want them. The material is slick so sliding jeans over them is fairly easy. I just double check before I button up that everything is straight and not bunched up and wear a size larger than I would if I was AB. These are expensive but I've had the same 4 pairs for years now and they have held up to my pulling and tugging. I also have some Under Armour as well.
    http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/pr...82/pgid-652968

From a small cabin in the big woods of The Allegheny National Forest, PA
    Without finger function it's a problem with or without. Was using jock straps for years because at least I can get my hands underneath the waist strap and fumble around until I get things close to where they are supposed to be. Without underwear of some type, trying to put penis and testicles in the right place after being lifted onto my Roho cushion is a challenge, especially when my penis ends up stuck underneath my leg.
    C 5/6 Comp.
    No Tri's or hand function.

Far better it is to try mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure. Than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much or suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows neither victory or defeat.

Teddy Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Tman9513 View Post
    I've only had problems wearing cotton briefs. I switched over to a compression short and they keep the meat and potatoes right were I want them. The material is slick so sliding jeans over them is fairly easy. I just double check before I button up that everything is straight and not bunched up and wear a size larger than I would if I was AB. These are expensive but I've had the same 4 pairs for years now and they have held up to my pulling and tugging. I also have some Under Armour as well.
    http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/pr...82/pgid-652968
    Same here.

Try antiperspirant in the area you get red.

so what does everyone going commando do about leakage?

What kind of leakage? Stool? Urine? If you are having problems with either, you need to restructure both your bowel program and your bladder management methods.

(KLD)

no bowel problem but do leak when I strain or reach to pick up something heavy, use a depends for men to help....never taken any medicine to dry me up, urologist's have all kept me away from drugs for the 25 years I've been in chair....always been told a little leakage is better than drug side affects.....