Thread: 2014 Dodge caravan vs. 2015 model opinions

2014 Dodge caravan vs. 2015 model opinions

I'm planning on buying a new minivan. I will not be driving, strictly a passenger. I'm in a power chair and I'll need one with the floor lowered and the center row of seats removed. Plus, most likely Braun side entry modifications (a removable front passenger seat, a kneel down system, power folding ramp etc.)
    Per my local van modification place, the 2015 will be a new body type, but now I have also read that there will be no 2015 caravan available at all? Can anyone provide the correct info?

But I'm also curious what people think of the '14 caravans.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by wchair View Post
    I'm planning on buying a new minivan. I will not be driving, strictly a passenger. I'm in a power chair and I'll need one with the floor lowered and the center row of seats removed. Plus, most likely Braun side entry modifications (a removable front passenger seat, a kneel down system, power folding ramp etc.)
    Per my local van modification place, the 2015 will be a new body type, but now I have also read that there will be no 2015 caravan available at all? Can anyone provide the correct info?

But I'm also curious what people think of the '14 caravans.
    Thank you
    I bought my Honda Odyssey in 2010, right at the model year change. That year, Honda changed the body styling of the Odyssey. I don't like being on the bleeding edge of a new model roll out, so I decided to go with the 2010 Odyssey rather than wait a week or two for the 2011 model. I got the VMI conversion.

RE the 2015 Dodge Caravan, a review from US News and World Report: http://usnews.rankingsandreviews.com...-Caravan/2015/
    Prices and specs of the 2015 and 2014 models are available in the article as well as a full review of the 2014 model Caravan. US News hasn't released the review of the 2015 Caravan.

See pictures of the 2015 model here: http://www.dodge.com/en/grand_caravan/exterior/

See pictures of the 2014 model here: http://www.dodge.com/en/grand_caravan/exterior/

I only see subtle body changes in the views of the front (Not sure why the 2014 model doesn't show a driver's rear view mirror)
    Name:  Dodge.jpg
Views: 539
Size:  81.6 KB

thanks for the reply!

That's the thing... he was talking about a totally redesigned body & I really didn't see much difference myself so I thought I was missing something. Then I picked up an article somewhere saying that they were discontinuing caravans in favor of the town & country. Then another article just saying that the redesign had been put off...

So I appreciate you taking a peak.