Thread: Miami project gets fda approval to commence Schwann cell trial for chronic SCI...

Miami project gets fda approval to commence Schwann cell trial for chronic SCI...

but it's not yet recruiting ...this information was in their latest e-newsletter ...no listing is up on clinicaltrials.gov yet .

I can't speak or use a phone, would somebody mind calling them to get more info?
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Quote Originally Posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    I can't speak or use a phone, would somebody mind calling them to get more info?
    Here's a link Anthony. I think everything is in this pdf. The Project Fall 2014
    Additional information about the Schwann cell clinical trials can be gotten at mpinfo@med.Miami.edu
    Last edited by GRAMMY; 10-23-2014 at 02:29 PM.

Thank you GRAMMY, Yeah I posted that more for the whole community at large. That link is what I needed

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Was their first human trial for acute only? Because I remember reading about them starting a clinical trial awhile ago.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcM View Post
    Was their first human trial for acute only? Because I remember reading about them starting a clinical trial awhile ago.

Yes, the first trial was for acute only...now it's starting to expand the inclusion criteria