Thread: Rand Scott Easy Pivot EP82 Patient Lift for Sale

Rand Scott Easy Pivot EP82 Patient Lift for Sale

For Sale: Easy-Pivot EP-82 by Rand Scott
    Here's a Rand Scott link concerning the item specifics:
    http://randscot.com/lifts/EP-82

Sells for $1,779.00 brand new. Current model. Asking price $1,179.00. That's taking $600.00 off the price. Item is in excellent condition. Located in Carol Stream.

Payment:Will accept Cash, Postal Money Order or online check. Check will need to clear prior to shipment.

Shipping/Pickup:
    Prefer local pickup, but may entertain shipment through UPS. If within the Chicago area, I will be willing to provide delivery within the Chicago region.
    If Shipping: price will be determined $20.00 packaging/handling plus actual shipping price. Let me know if you desire shipping insurance.

I'd leave my phone, but I am afraid of
    Easy_Pivot.jpg
    DSCF7358.jpg
    DSCF7359.jpg
    Attached Images Easy_Pivot.jpg (60.9 KB, 6 views) DSCF7359.jpg (290.4 KB, 3 views) DSCF7358.jpg (322.6 KB, 4 views)
    Last edited by Lofquai68; 03-15-2013 at 04:30 PM.

Sells for $1,779.00 brand new. Current model. Asking price $1,179.00. That's taking $600.00 off the price. Item is in excellent condition. Located in Carol Stream.

Payment:Will accept Cash, Postal Money Order or online check. Check will need to clear prior to shipment.

Shipping/Pickup:
    Prefer local pickup, but may entertain shipment through UPS. If within the Chicago area, I will be willing to provide delivery within the Chicago region.
    If Shipping: price will be determined $20.00 packaging/handling plus actual shipping price. Let me know if you desire shipping insurance.

Easy_Pivot.jpg
    DSCF7358.jpg
    DSCF7359.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Rand Scott EZ Pivot EP-82

Sells for $1,779.00 brand new. Current model. Asking price $1,175.00. That's taking more than $600.00 off the price. Item is in excellent condition. Located in Carol Stream, IL.

Payment:Will accept Cash,

Shipping/Pickup: If within the Chicago area, I will be willing to provide delivery within the Chicago region.

Listed for $2,043.00 brand new on TopMobility.com and $2,475.com on Rand Scott's site. Current model. Asking price $1,175.00. That's taking more than $700.00 off the price. Item is in excellent condition. Located in Carol Stream, IL. That's the 630 area code.

Payment:Will accept Cash, Postal Money Order.

Shipping/Pickup: If within the Chicago area, I will be willing to provide delivery within the Chicago region. Shipping fees will be determined based on location. I am willing to deliver within 250 miles within the Chicago area plus an agreed upon delivery fee for transportation.

Shipping will be equal to cost of desired ship. I won't charge packing and handling fees.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Lofquai68; 08-06-2014 at 05:35 PM.

Sells for $1,779.00 brand new. Current model. Asking price $1,079.00. That's taking $700.00 off the price. Item is in excellent condition. Located in Carol Stream.

Shipping/Pickup:

Easy_Pivot.jpg
    DSCF7358.jpg
    DSCF7359.jpg

Attached Images