Thread: Platform Lift - Bruno VPL-3100

I have also been having issues with no ejaculation and my wife and I are trying to conceive as well. After reading about various massagers and vibrators in several posts we decided to give the Wahl massager a shot last night. All I can say is holy $hit that thing is awesome. Definitely the best orgasm Ive had post-SCI. Now we just have to figure out how to make it work naturally or we may try home insemination. My advice would be give it a try. You wont be sorry!

Although I am not trying to have another baby and also have nothing helpful to add to this discussion, I just wanted to tell you to be grateful that at least you can achieve an erection. I have tried using every pill, tri-mix injections, and tri-mix injections in conjunction with vacuum therapy and still it doesn't work. I have no feeling in my penis, so even just trying to use the vacuum without turning my penis into a bloody, bruised, disgusting mess is a challenge. I have been a partial para for over three years now and my wife and I have probably only attempted to have sex a few times because nothing has gotten my penis erect enough to do much more that roll over and go to sleep. even with the vacuum pump, as much as my penis has turtled, I have never even come close to getting enough of it to stick out to successfully penetrate my wife.

NauticalMike...did someone teach you how to correctly use the vacuum pump?? Which brand did you use?? I have taught many men to use it and have never seen the results you describe.

Perhaps you are one of the rare good candidates for a penile implant. Have you spoken to your urologist about this option?? It can actually be used as a treatment for penile retraction to help keep in an external condom catheter, even if not needed for sexual activity.

(KLD)

Quote Originally Posted by iceman381
    I have also been having issues with no ejaculation and my wife and I are trying to conceive as well. After reading about various massagers and vibrators in several posts we decided to give the Wahl massager a shot last night. All I can say is holy $hit that thing is awesome. Definitely the best orgasm Ive had post-SCI. Now we just have to figure out how to make it work naturally or we may try home insemination. My advice would be give it a try. You wont be sorry!
    hey man I got the Wahl and have tried once, can you tell me how you had success? Attachment and all. id really appreciate it

no problem Steaksauce. I found the round attachment worked the best. I achieved the best results when i applied light pressure on the underside of my penis just below the head. Good luck!!

Platform Lift - Bruno VPL-3100

Free to a good home ! Gently used Vertical Platform Lift. Works great - we had it inside the garage. Interlock on the upper gate.

We would ask for a $1000 donation to me made to wags4kids.org - Working animals giving Service to Kids.

Located outside of Cleveland, Ohio. Can help load onto a trailer. Our daughter passed an we have no use for it.

Great piece of hardware with the proceeds going to a great cause.
    Attached Images Attached Images