Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How reliable is Icon A1?

I posted links to the crash test videos in Manufacturers.

where is the link?
    Life is meaningles, though you create the purpose.

@lin I have tried a couple pairs, they are all good. These are nice: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...uct_refresh_T1

I currently are using these: http://www.jensonusa.com/Seatpost-Co...eatpost-Collar

@WC_Sage I travel almost exclusively for business. I am way to cheap to fly buisness class on my own dime.

Thanks, bookmarked. Could you take a picture showing the direction theyre oriented? I'm very visual.
    Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Lin View Post
    Thanks, bookmarked. Could you take a picture showing the direction theyre oriented? I'm very visual.
    Attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    You prolly noticed, but you're about to lose that seat post end cap!
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

Awesome thanks, saving that.

The links also helped me know exactly what to search for to find them, and the right size. I found some anodized ones so I could get them to match what color I choose for my forks/casters/spokes. The anodized ones are either more expensive, or way less expensive though so I don't know how the quality of the cheap ones would hold up.

Hey Jeff, I was wondering as I looked at the photos of my demo chair, does the thickness differ in the laminate seat pan vs the carbon fiber? It would be a long time but I'd like to upgrade to the carbon fiber one whenever I could afford it. I'm currently looking into setting up one of those bank accounts strictly for medical costs. I need to get things started with the service dog organization I'm working with first though since it's a 2 year wait for the training to be completed.
    Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

Same thickness - the carbon and laminate pans are interchangeable.