Thread: hong kong stem cells

hong kong stem cells

hi I have read the press release for hong kong stem cells,it says hong kong may become centre for stem cells by 2015.
    is this likely to happen.Does anyone have any information on this.
    thanks very much

hi has anyone else read the press release.
    if anyone has any information it would be much appreciated.
    thankyou

can you provide a link to the press Release which you are talking about
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Hi This is the link for the stem cell centre in Hong Kong.
    http://www.globalsurance.com/news/20...apies-by-2015/ any information would be greatly appreciated.
    thankyou

The China Spinal Cord Injury Network (ChinaSCINet) has nothing to do this this press release although they seem to have cited me repeatedly. Wise.

hi wise
    can you tell me Is there likely to be stem cell centers in hong kong in 2015.if you can give me any information ,it would be greatly appreciated.
    thankyou

Quote Originally Posted by anisapo View Post
    hi wise
    can you tell me Is there likely to be stem cell centers in hong kong in 2015.if you can give me any information ,it would be greatly appreciated.
    thankyou
    Hi,
    It seems they are commenting or reporting on the China SCI Net trials - I can't comment on the accuracy of what they are saying.

But if you want more information, in the Cure area of these forums, there is a sticky thread at the top. There's more information here.

The third trial may begin next year, but it is not my place to comment. Read the last few pages of the aforementioned thread for more information. I know it can be exciting to find out more about it - start reading from page 205 to get a rough idea. It will save you and others unintentionally spamming the forums with questions that may have been answered already. It's a waiting game from here on out, and lots of love and support to those involved in the trials.

Regards

hi everyone
    does anyone have any information if in the next few coming years there will be a treatment in hong kong
    thanks very much for any info

hi wise
    is this article correct,is there going to be stem cell therapy in hong kong in 2015.
    Any information would be greatly appreciated thankyou