Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Sabotage

Sabotage

Did a bit of auctioneering tonight and won this critter for cheap...

Name:  001M658872006FordCVPI001.jpg
Views: 1337
Size:  79.0 KB

So my little scheme of doing something like this is closer to reality...

I need some ideas on how to incorporate the Ironsides theme into a possible half-assed video similar to above...whatcha got?

I don't know about an Ironsides video, and I can't listen to that Beastie noise for long, but congratulations on your new Bluesmobile. It's perfect for sleezin' around Chicago neighborhoods. You should visit The Penguin and see what she thinks.

ps. Fix the lighter!

Yeah, the thought of a can of black house paint and a roller came to mind also, lol. I dunno, maybe just some shots of hill jumping somewhere and seeing if it will do donuts or not are in the cards. It is kind of sold already to someone that needed good cheap transportation though, I'll just have it for a little time to get the paperwork straight, etc. But in the meantime, I picked it up today, not bad at all for the price...

Name:  IMG_5086s.JPG
Views: 1224
Size:  216.5 KB

Put snow tires all around and you have a good winter vehicle and can keep your muscle car safely garaged until spring thaw.

Yeah, I was thinking of the winter beater aspect. I still need to see how annoying this thing might be transferring and such, too much going on with the house right now to play with it. And I'd have to get another one as this one is spoken for. About 8 more being dumped by the Tollway Troopers with auction ending next week...maybe I'll get another if all goes well with this one and I can get a similar deal.

Well, got some used temporary controls cheap, and actually took some time to install them tonight. Initial thoughts...that "Police Interceptor" emblem on the trunk is wildly optimistic, lol. Not sure exactly what it will 'intercept' Maybe I'm just too used to my Challenger. Otherwise, one could do a lot worse in the bargain basement vehicle arena compared to this thing.

Looks great, what yr? It's rear wheel?

Thanks! It's a 2007, and RWD...with a track-loc axle (not sure if this could even break one tire loose, lol)

The 2007 Crown Vic Interceptor has 250hp and weighs over 4200lbs. I’m sure they’re a little sluggish for an “interceptor.” Not Exactly Mad Max. Still, police departments have used the hell out of those Vics over the years. What's on your odometer?

Check out this Motor Trend Channel Roadkill episode. Battle of the cop cars--Chevy Caprice vs. Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor. I love these guys. I've seen all their shows.