Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Sleep number question

  1. #21
    we buy our sheets at sleep number 2-250 a set. well worth it thou. we like the satin type ones lyco or something. be sure and getthe guaranteed mattress cover. anything goes through they replace no questions.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Saint Petersburg , Florida
    Posts
    1,015
    Quote Originally Posted by fuentejps View Post
    we buy our sheets at sleep number 2-250 a set. well worth it thou. we like the satin type ones lyco or something. be sure and getthe guaranteed mattress cover. anything goes through they replace no questions.
    The sheets are good? I was reading reviews and a lot of people said they were tearing within a year. The mattress cover is already on the to get list.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by HACKNSACK44 View Post
    The sheets are good? I was reading reviews and a lot of people said they were tearing within a year. The mattress cover is already on the to get list.
    we have our original 2 sets an no issues at all. buy the good sheets......and im sure we are harder on sheets than ab's. all the scooting with transfers and stuff
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Saint Petersburg , Florida
    Posts
    1,015
    Quote Originally Posted by fuentejps View Post
    we have our original 2 sets an no issues at all. buy the good sheets......and im sure we are harder on sheets than ab's. all the scooting with transfers and stuff
    Ok. Thanks!

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Fithian, IL
    Posts
    1,967
    We have an older queen with adjustable base. Not sure of the model but its dual chambers. He sleeps on 80 and I sleep on 40 (he's para from MS) I buy the extra deep pocket sheets anywhere.

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Saint Petersburg , Florida
    Posts
    1,015
    Quote Originally Posted by MSWIFE1 View Post
    We have an older queen with adjustable base. Not sure of the model but its dual chambers. He sleeps on 80 and I sleep on 40 (he's para from MS) I buy the extra deep pocket sheets anywhere.
    Thanks for the reply! The flex top will need special sheets unfortunately. It looks like this.

    http://www.sleepnumber.com/flexfit-a...@bellsouth.net

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Fithian, IL
    Posts
    1,967
    Oh I see. Well that's neat. I like that other than needing special sheets.

Similar Threads

  1. Sleep Number air mattress
    By Young in forum Equipment
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-19-2014, 08:30 PM
  2. My new sleep number bed video
    By Mac85 in forum Equipment
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 07:29 PM
  3. Question about Select Comfort Sleep Number beds?
    By sreneet in forum Equipment
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 11:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •