Thread: Clinitron Rite Hite Model Bed For Sale

Clinitron Rite Hite Model Bed For Sale

This is the unit required in long term care facilities and Hospitals. This is a 2011 Model. Unit was Purchased 2013 from Hill-Rom for $40,000+. Mattress and microsphere beads were replaced new. All maintenance done and unit is under maintenance agreement expiring 11/14. Unit was professionally cleaned by Hill-Rom and placed in storage. We run it once a week to keep it in shape. Includes several sets of used sheet sets which are normally $149 new plus a matching foot cushion.
    Purchased separately but available as a part of the purchase price of this bed is an overhead trapeze system for upper body mobility that is hard to come by for this unit. Unit is near Savannah, GA. My father was an incomplete quad. He had an At-Home model before he went into nursing care. This bed truly extended his life way beyond normal expectancy. He did not get a single bed sore due to this bed. Ones he got from wheelchair transfers healed quickly. Price is $20,000.

Is this bed still available for purchase? Do you have any photos or a maintenance record?
    Thanks

Anyone seeing the post above. The bed is still available. I couldn't bear to have the "rental buzzards" purchase it for the $12,000 they offered. They buy and make money off of people's condition. I need a good home and a proven condition and I will sell it for the $12,000.

Is this bed still available? I am helping a ventilator patient to acquire (not rent)

I am helping a ventilator patient to acquire (not rent) for personal use. Is the bed still available?

You can call me on my cell at 770-354-9362

Quote Originally Posted by DannyA View Post
    This is the unit required in long term care facilities and Hospitals. This is a 2011 Model. Unit was Purchased 2013 from Hill-Rom for $40,000+. Mattress and microsphere beads were replaced new. All maintenance done and unit is under maintenance agreement expiring 11/14. Unit was professionally cleaned by Hill-Rom and placed in storage. We run it once a week to keep it in shape. Includes several sets of used sheet sets which are normally $149 new plus a matching foot cushion.
    Purchased separately but available as a part of the purchase price of this bed is an overhead trapeze system for upper body mobility that is hard to come by for this unit. Unit is near Savannah, GA. My father was an incomplete quad. He had an At-Home model before he went into nursing care. This bed truly extended his life way beyond normal expectancy. He did not get a single bed sore due to this bed. Ones he got from wheelchair transfers healed quickly. Price is $20,000.

The OP has not been on this site since September, so unlikely to see your post.

(KLD)