Thread: Tilite 2gx folding titanium wheelchair for sale, very little use

Tilite 2gx folding titanium wheelchair for sale, very little use

I bought this chair as a Demo from Tilite a couple months back and it's just a little too big for me, I like my chairs a little on the smaller side. The measurements on the chair are a 17 inch wide x 18 inch long frame size and a 16 inch high backrest which I'm sure could be lowered but drilling a couple more holes. The footrests are swing away and the rear wheels are 24 inchers. The front casters are 6 x 1.5 inch. Bought from Tilite for $850.00 including shipping and will sell for $750.00 including shipping to USA. Paypal payment preferred. The chair has not been used much, still has the original Primo tires, no scrapes or upholstery wear. The brakes are upper flip style and have a nice feel to them. The list on this chair new is around $2800.00 from discount online dealers.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

Chair is still for sale, like I said in the original post the backrest could be lowered fairly easily if necessary.
    "Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

I like 16 even though 17 would fit better. But Curt that is a nice folder. Are you sure of the caster size? They look smaller. However it looks like they are mounted in the lower hole, and if so would 7 inch casters fit in the upper hole. If I was in the market for this chair, that would probably sell me.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

They are definitely 6 inch caster, I guess they look smaller as there is still so much space on top of them in the fork. 8 inch casters are actually an option for the chair I believe so that's the reason for the extra space. It is a nice and practical chair, I figured it would sell quickly.
    "Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

nice, put 8 inch pneumatics on it and keep it for outdoor use.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.