Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It has been a long time...

Smile It has been a long time...

So, I have been away from Care Cure for a very long time. I have life long friends here, and I always knew when I was able and ready to come back I would. Life is amazing. I have done a lot of things over these past years. The crowning achievements are not even mine. The children grew up. They do that, and my nest is empty. I have missed reading these forums, and happy to be back! Many are new to me here, and it is nice to be here again. I look forward to jumping into your conversations about life.

Mary aka 1 Fine Spine RN
    1FineSpineRN

It is lovely to see you here, Mary! I've always enjoyed and learned so much from your posts and am glad you're back.
    MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Welcome back, Mary. Stick around!!

(KLD)

Welcome back mary!
    T6 Incomplete due to a Spinal cord infarction July 2009

Back!

All the best,
    GJ

Glad to see you are back Mary your help along with being a great friend during my first year of SCI was invaluable

Good to see you kickn around the site again, Mary!

Hi Mary, I'm new since you left the forum. I'm looking forward to getting to know you. Empty nests are bitter sweet milestones. Mine have been gone for a long time and now I'm watching my older son learning to adjust to his first child leaving. This site was an important part of my early healing and continues to support me. I'm grateful to all those who take the time to help all the new SCI's as they struggle with the realities of their new lives. That's my long winded howdy to you.

Thank you for the kind words, all of you. I am trying to read and catch up with everyone. Many years ago my world exploded and I think it was the people here who kept me going when times were very very dark. I have lost many friends since the beginning. Still so many are here. Still with no acceptable therapy, however perhaps closer than before. In my mind it is a good work to find my way into again.
    1FineSpineRN

good to see your still doing your thing and happy. -John
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer