Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: fucking dying tonight

Ketamine sorry your in pain. I know how incredibly miserable you must feel. I am T-10 incomplete para post 24 years. Chronic pain also. I don't know much about Neuro Pain but want to add my 2 cents. As others have mentioned gabbapentin helped me a little but wasn't worth it. My pain got so bad told Dr. needs to do something or I am going to take myself out can't live like this. Over 3 years ago started going to valley pain consultants in phx az. Took me almost 2 years before I finally got any releif. Finally what helped is they had to administer Hydromorphone (dilaudid ) directly into my baclofen pump. So served a dual purpose baclofen for my spasms and hydromophone for my pain. Catheter goes directly to my spine low doses so you get a full affect. I know that's extreme. I am just not sure if this is something that might help or you might want to talk to your Dr. about. I wish you luck and will pray for some relief for you.

Quote Originally Posted by nmireles View Post
    Ketamine sorry your in pain.
    Note that Ketamine Kitty has not posted on this thread in 2 years...

(KLD)

oh duh should have paid attention thanks Nurse.

maybe it was bethany. I think it might have been me though.
    I know obione liked to fuckity fuck fuck fuck when things got chitty. sorry you're
    having a rough time.

I might finally have an answer for myself.

its not so good. lymphoma. not sure what kind.
    since I used to be on pain meds, every doctor I see looks at my chart and thinks I just want pain meds. i havn't asked for any pain medicine. the pain and illness are incredible. I should have some relief. its inhumane to suffer like this.

when it comes to pain, you are the only one who really knows how heavy it is.

Does anyone know if Ketamine Kitty is still around? It kind scares me when someone with extreme pain (like me) doesn't post for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeRobison View Post
    Does anyone know if Ketamine Kitty is still around? It kind scares me when someone with extreme pain (like me) doesn't post for a while.
    You might be interested to read: http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthr...ighlight=kitty
    http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthr...ighlight=kitty

All the best,
    GJ