Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: fucking dying tonight

fucking dying tonight

Pain off the scale, spasms, fucking tears rolling down my face puking from the pain.

Is it too fucking much to ask for/ get just a break for a couple fucking days.

Think i hit 14 years in August. I can't even remember a day that has not been torture

had to vent, feel like I'm losing it. so fucking tired, and just fucking agony.

Sorry for my fucking appaling language. Was it Betheny who coined

Fuckity fuck fuck fuck

a hairwidth away from the oblivion of 100ml of demerol. but fucking pay a price for that too

FUCK

ket

I was there myself last night with this pain... Ketamine for me it was the humidity and the storm that blew thru last night , correct me if wrong but your just north of me in , i live in pa... yesterday and last night were brutal.. this shit sucking the fucking life out of me

Yeah sorry for all your shitstorm bud. I'm in CT, still cryin and dyin from this shit.

ket

Damn man I can feel you. Wish I didn't but I know that kind of pain. Been lucky and had a few good days in a row. Only half my body burning and pain not peaking above a 7. Who'd ever thought I'd call that a good day, eh. Wish you'd get a break too.
    There's always something magic, there's always something true. And when you really, really need it the most, that's when rock 'n roll dreams come true. Meat Loaf

last night i was 9 in pain unable to wear clothes due to burning hell... Today i'm a 7 in burning hell and uncomfortable to wear clothes
    so i know Kat i feel your pain man...
    i have a vast experience with pain thru out life in many types of pain , buring hell hell pain is the worst and sucks life out of a person..

freespin

I am trying to post but may be duplicative. Would you please describe what the touch of clothing is like for you. How about sheets and bedcovers?

Hi. sheets and clothes feel like a rug burn that never stops or like gettting electricuted constantly ..some night or day better then other.. some unbearable...

dejerine ...sounds all too familiar doesn't it. how long for you now?

ket

I don't have any words to make it better ... but hoping it does.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

just curious if others would describe this burning with clothes on in the same way.. it's brutal most of the time.. makes buying clothes a challenge , since i no longer look at clothes for how they look .. more how they feel and fit....