Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829

Thread: New Over-the-Counter Wound Care Product Uses Microcyn Technology

Quote Originally Posted by SLIQNES View Post
    I have a suprapubic catheter would using one of these benefit me for getting rid of smelly cloudy urine(possible uti)?
    In these several threads on this topic on this form there is a lot of anecdotal evidence that using Microcyn and others of this class of products can clear up cloudy urine and help reduce bacteria that colonizes urine and help prevent urinary tract infections.

GJ wrote about his experience here many times. As his caregiver, I can tell you that when he started to use Vetericyn and then Microcyn his urine went from cloudy to clear and he experienced few urinary tract infections than before he began to use it. He wasn't the only member of this forum who experienced these results. You will also read of those who did not experience the same benefits. That difference in results probably has many variables that really can't be quantified and documented.

NL

Quote Originally Posted by gjnl View Post
    In these several threads on this topic on this form there is a lot of anecdotal evidence that using Microcyn and others of this class of products can clear up cloudy urine and help reduce bacteria that colonizes urine and help prevent urinary tract infections.

GJ wrote about his experience here many times. As his caregiver, I can tell you that when he started to use Vetericyn and then Microcyn his urine went from cloudy to clear and he experienced few urinary tract infections than before he began to use it. He wasn't the only member of this forum who experienced these results. You will also read of those who did not experience the same benefits. That difference in results probably has many variables that really can't be quantified and documented.

NL
    Its so much info on the forum that im not sure what product i should get,can you recommend me one?

Quote Originally Posted by SLIQNES View Post
    Its so much info on the forum that im not sure what product i should get,can you recommend me one?
    GJ's preference was the Sonoma Pharmaceutical products. This company makes FDA approved wound and skin sprays/gels (Microcyn) for human use and three lines of veterinarian wound and skin sprays/gels (MicrocynAH, Manna Pro Theracyn, and MicrocynVS) for use with animals. The formulations are the same in that Microcyn Technology is used in both lines of product.

MicrocynAH Wound and Skin Spray is probably the most discussed on this forum.
    Last edited by gjnl; 11-25-2019 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gjnl View Post
    GJ's preference was the Sonoma Pharmaceutical products. This company makes a FDA approved wound and skin sprays/gels (Microcyn) for human use and three lines of veterinarian wound and skin sprays/gels (MicrocynAH, Manna Pro Theracyn, and MicrocynVS) for use with animals. The formulations are the same in that Microcyn Technology is used in both lines of product.

MicrocynAH Wound and Skin Spray is probably the most discussed on this forum.
    Thank you for this information.

This is a good price for Theracyn. https://www.statelinetack.com/Search...query=theracyn