Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wheelchair Airline Travel Cases

Also: This open letter to United Airlines Customers on your website has led me to post the questions above.

[TABLE="class: ecwid-productBrowser-innerTable, width: 575"]
    [TR="bgcolor: transparent"]
    [TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: left"]United Airlines Customers
    Category: Store
    > United Airlines Customers

Dear United Customers,

As you prepare for your trip, we have been working with United to reduce the number of manual wheelchairs that are damaged during airline travel. If you are flying on your up and coming trip with your manual wheelchair, we have a great new airline travel case that will protect your wheelchair during your flight.
    Your Caddy will go out within 24 hours, and you will receive a UPS tracking number as well.
    Thank you for visiting our site, and we look forward to your order.

View as:
    Grid
    List
    Table

Sort by
    Date addedPrice: low to highPrice: high to lowName: A to ZName: Z to A

[TABLE="class: ecwid-ProductsList-content, width: 575"]
    [TD="bgcolor: transparent"][TABLE="class: ecwid-productBrowser-productsGrid-mainTable, width: 575"]
    [TD="class: ecwid-productBrowser-productsGrid-cell"]
    [TABLE="width: 161"]
    [TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: center"][TABLE="class: ecwid-productBrowser-productsGrid-productTopFragment-inner"]
    [TD="bgcolor: transparent"]
    [/TD]

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

[/TD]
    [TD="class: ecwid-productBrowser-productsGrid-cell, width: 33%, bgcolor: transparent"]
    [TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: center"][TABLE="class: ecwid-productBrowser-productsGrid-productTopFragment-inner"]
    [/TD]

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

[/TD]
    [TD="class: ecwid-productBrowser-productsGrid-cell, width: 33%, bgcolor: transparent"]
    [/TD]

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    $249.00

[/TD]
    $295.00

[/TD]
    $249.00

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD="class: ecwid-productBrowser-productsGrid-cellSpace, bgcolor: transparent"] [/TD]
    [TD="class: ecwid-productBrowser-productsGrid-cellSpace, bgcolor: transparent"] [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TD]

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

[/TD]
    [/TD]

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

[/TD]
    [/TD]

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    $295.00

[/TD]
    $249.00

[/TD]
    $249.00

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TR]
    [/TD]

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

[/TD]
    [TD="class: ecwid-productBrowser-productsGrid-cell, width: 33%, bgcolor: transparent"][/TD]
    [TD="class: ecwid-productBrowser-productsGrid-cell, width: 33%, bgcolor: transparent"][/TD]
    [/TR]
    $249.00

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD="bgcolor: transparent"] [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD="bgcolor: transparent"][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: left"][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

Great comments and questions. United contacted me nearly 11 months ago trying to address busted wheelchairs on their flights. Three days later i was in Houston talking with their staff about our products because of a customer who United busted her wheelchair and her making them aware of my products. United Airlines is the only airline with a unit dedicated just to disability services. All other airlines you go through baggage handling if your wheelchair is lost or broken. United Airlines repairs and replaces all damaged DME's, period. But, its not much fun having to deal with this. If you arrive at your location with a damaged wheelchair, its a disaster of epic proportions. My company was chosen to help reduce the millions of dollars spent each year replacing and repairing damaged wheelchairs. Pretty jacked about that. No, we dont have a rental service, but they are sending emails to customers that have asked for wheelchair service after buying a ticket a letter regarding my product. They have 30,000 wheelchair service requests per day. Right now your wheelchair goes under the plane just like every other bag loaded. My travel cases will greatly reduce not only your fear of flying, decrease the chances of your wheelchair being damaged when luggage shifts, and decrease the airlines cost of damaged wheelchairs. I hope this answer's your questions. Now that I have answered your questions, let me ask one. How did you feel about handing over your chair to the guys talking it down the steps? Scary as hell I bet. My product will eliminate those fears man. Thats why I made them, to make sure your wheelchair arrives safely and soundly at your destination. I have been offered a 5 dollar a year insurance policy for all my customers, and that is coming shortly. Thats what my insurance company thinks about what we are doing. Plus, United still is on the hook for your chair. Let me know if you still have questions. My product works, and its looks awesome. Best new product for a wheelchair, since, well, the chair...Look at the pic my friend, my bags work. Name:  aaawccamo.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  105.4 KB