Thread: Pain study in Boston

Pain study in Boston

Enrollment has been extended through end of year- http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthr...ring-With-Pain

Has anyone signed up out there? I talked to them, they seem very nice - it would be too much travel for me to get to Boston 4 x year. But I hope they have a good group of post SCI people.

I'm sure they are getting some good candidates, Arndog. Boston has one of the VA SCI specialty units. They may need a better cross section by age and sex though.
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

I tried did the prelims, they are really nice, but working with a few experimental protocols already we both felt it would not be of value to the study, they invited me to stay in touch and join if my situation changes. I highly recommend them to anyone based on my experience.

ket

Hi Sue, dog how goes it?

Amazingly it seems that some of my back pain was uti related. I would have gotten tested well before this but it was right where my back always flares up. Finish the antibiotics tonight and my normal oxy is covering pretty much all of it unless we hit a pothole. I just do not like taking this stuff almost daily because it tends to put my lights out. Well, except at night. Still stressing over the last of Dad's estate.