Thread: Attention All Handcycle Riders in Colorado!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Attention All Handcycle Riders in Colorado!

On September 11-14 I am holding a stage ride from Denver to Pueblo as an awareness event for the missing in Colorado. This ride is in honor of Kelsie Schelling who disappeared 18 months ago after driving to Pueblo to see someone. At the parents request, I am holding this event to bring awareness to all the missing in Colorado and am working closely with several missing persons families.

"Wheels of Hope - Keeping Hope Alive for the Missing" is a good opportunity for the handcycling community to help a good cause and also to bring more awareness to itself. I hope all of you will take part. These rides vary from 15 miles up to 40 miles in length so anyone can do a ride or all of them.

Please feel free to contact me for more information at wheelsofhope2014@gmail.com
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by oldpathrider; 08-10-2014 at 12:39 AM.

I'm going to Boulder later this month. I'm taking my handcycle with me. Do you have any suggestions for safe places to ride around the area? From what I hear, Boulder has a lot of bike paths, and nice lanes. I'm looking to do a little hill work, but I want to stay away from the cars.