Thread: Hey Deadeye and others

Hey Deadeye and others

What kinda trail cameras are ya'll using? Like to find some in the $150 or less. Also I messed my blind up I believe it was called a baranette or something or another. That sound right?

Don't know much about trail cams, but this is the blind you were asking about.
    http://www.barronettblinds.com/found...rams=GR350BT*0

That's it thanks scott.

I've been using Wildgame Innovations for a few years now with decent success. I don't ever pay over $100 for the ones I use and they do a decent job. Just aim them towards the north if in an open area so you don't get sun glares
    T8/9 (2-24-06)
    IOWA

I've used several over the years but the ones I've had the best luck with are the Wildgame Inn. I've used Moultrie and Spypoint, but like RS, I never send more than $90-100 on one. I just bought a Wildgame Blackout for $78 this past weekend at Bass Pro but haven't hung it yet.

What did you do to your blind? The guys at Baronnett are good to work with.
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye View Post
    I've used several over the years but the ones I've had the best luck with are the Wildgame Inn. I've used Moultrie and Spypoint, but like RS, I never send more than $90-100 on one. I just bought a Wildgame Blackout for $78 this past weekend at Bass Pro but haven't hung it yet.

What did you do to your blind? The guys at Baronnett are good to work with.
    Yea I'm not planning on going over $100 for one. We have those big black critters in eastern NC that like to pull them off the trees and use as play toys. As far as my blind, It was snowed on and collapsed the top on it and when that happened all the seems ripped.

Ouch, that's the one thing you can't do to these blinds, let snow build up on them.

Let me know when you need me to come to NC and help get rid of some those big black pests! I'm heading to Sanford NC near the end of September deer hunting.
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Haha yea they don't play well for steel hunters in my area. Our wheels arnt going where there at, thick wet and nasty. If you have ever been Northeastern NC you know what I mean if you haven't your better off. We have a little black power of our own for them and its much more fun. Shame I cant get in there and mix it up with them anymore. There a nuisance around here no different than a coyote. Except there 7-800 Lbs.
    Last edited by #LHB#; 08-06-2014 at 04:47 PM.

700-800 lbs, now that's what I'm looking for! I talked to a Northeast NC guide last Feb. at one of the outdoor shows and he said he had wheelchair accessible blinds and could almost guarantee me a shot at a good bear. I'm too busy this fall but if I'm still kicking next fall, I'll be there, 7 mag in hand. If he's at the show in Richmond this weekend, I'll get ore info. His prices were reasonable.

I wonder were he's at. Probably in Hyde county somewhere. Down in the black lands is were they they do some steel hunting I believe.