Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Working 2 Walk Experience Can Be Yours!

Exclamation The Working 2 Walk Experience Can Be Yours!

WORKING 2 WALK 2014 SCIENCE AND ADVOCACY SYMPOSIUM

REGISTRATION LINK, ROOM RESERVATIONS, TRAVEL GRANTS INFORMATION AND AN UPDATED SPEAKERS LIST !!

REGISTRATION FOR THE SYMPOSIUM HAS NOW OPENED. EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT REGISTRATIONS WILL CONTINUE TO SEPTEMBER 15TH.

Hi Grammy, unfortunately I won't be able to attend this year. But I am very interested in what Dr Sadowsky has to say. We are fighting insurance companies to pay for ABRT and we will have a hearing soon. We are paying for this out of our own pockets I will not be able to pay for this much longer as I am losing my job in January. Do you have an email address for her?
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Quote Originally Posted by muskie View Post
    Hi Grammy, unfortunately I won't be able to attend this year. But I am very interested in what Dr Sadowsky has to say. We are fighting insurance companies to pay for ABRT and we will have a hearing soon. We are paying for this out of our own pockets I will not be able to pay for this much longer as I am losing my job in January. Do you have an email address for her?
    Sending you P.M. Will miss you this year. Best of luck.

Muskie, we'll be there so if you have specific questions for someone I'll try to corner them for an answer. Just PM me the list. We'll miss you guys!

I see the dueling scientists will be together again. Grammy, maybe you could arrange a mud wrestle to raise even more funds?
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Honestly, I wasn't planning on attending this year until I read that wise young is a speaker...

And GRAMMY, about that news in your blog that the Epidural stimulation patients got BBS back and it is confirmed ... OMG WANT NOW

So far that is probably the best news that I have heard in my entire life...can't understand why the community isn't buzzing up a storm!!!
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Thanks Sue, I got the info I needed. Thanks again Grammy. Where is W2W next year?

Quote Originally Posted by muskie View Post
    Thanks Sue, I got the info I needed. Thanks again Grammy. Where is W2W next year?

I am pretty sure seattle

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

@Muskie: You're welcomed. I don't believe that 2015 has been etched in stone. This year of course is Seattle in October, so maybe East Coast next year (alternating)
    @Lunasicc42: Dr. Reggie Edgerton will be speaking at Seattle this year. Should be good to hear and ask questions on upcoming trials.
    @Sue: OMG T-shirt vendors just went out the window. You're bad. Really bad.

so GRAMMY : am I getting it right about the Epidural stimulation trials and BBSF coming back being confirmed or am I Jumping the gun? Please tell me how you see this ...

I missed that .. very exciting. Any links?
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12