Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Support the Spinal Cord Regeneration Petition

Why is it that you only have one month to get the hundred thousand signatures? It's ridiculous because on Instagram a bunch of fat people are taking pictures of themselves in bikini and it's getting hundreds of thousands of likes, that's just supporting obesity, this is trying to save lives, and change lives.

Thanks Skipow for starting this. Sorry I've been slow getting it up on my blog, but here it is (just basically a copy and paste of yours)
    Sign to support the "Spinal Cord Regeneration Initiative Project"
    http://stemcellsandatombombs.blogspo...inal-cord.html

I'll also put it out to a couple of thousand people who have supported our past campaigns. A 100,000 is a lot, but it's good to get people involved and keep CURE in the minds of our supporters and their friends.
    Dennis Tesolat
    www.StemCellsandAtomBombs.blogspot.com

"Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom."
    Martin Luther King

Heres a quick update on the petition.

http://www.mission2adventure.blogspo...ocal-news.html

Why was this in the "cure" forum? Why wasn't this thread in the "Funding, Legislation, and Advocacy" forum? Someone really f'ed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Young View Post
    I thought that I would post some comments about the Cure Forum here. The cure forum was established originally to discuss news and views of cure research and therapies. This is the place to discuss the latest advances in research, therapies, as well as clinical trials and results.

In the beginning, people posted not only news reports, scientific articles, and all topics related to cure of spinal cord injury but also stories of people with spinal cord injury.

To keep the discussion to cure, we created the News Forum to put Health and Science News, Spinal Cord Injury News, as well as Ability and Disability News, and General News. People should continue posting news that are not related to cure of spinal cord injury and related conditions to those news forums.

In the past year, the forum became inundated with postings concerning funding, legislation, and topics about advocacy, particularly about stem cell research. We added the Funding, Legislation, and Advocacy Forum and posts that are related to those topics should be posted there. For example, news and views concerning legislation, organizations receiving and funding spinal cord injury research, and advocacy posts should be posted there.

The Research Forums are intended for the posting of scientific articles and discussion of these articles. These forums are divided into areas. People should post original scientific articles (not news articles about research) in these forums. They should post news articles in the News Forum. For example, if you come across an interesting news article about stem cells. Post that either in the Cure Forum or the Health & Science News Forum. If you have an original scientific article, post that in the appropriate Research Forum.

Thank you very much.

Wise.
    Last edited by Nowhere Man; 08-30-2014 at 03:31 PM.