Thread: loose motion

loose motion

Hi ,i m c5 quad 12 yars post sci.For most of the time in my liife after sci bowel program was not a big issue. used to do it after after 48 or 72 hours.But for the last few month things have gone worse.i am not been able to acquire a good bowel routine.accidents happens quite often because of loose motion.And when i take medicine like fygyl,immodium and sometimes cipro or oflaxacin with it then constipation occur after 2 or 3 days.i stop taking medicine and constipation continues for 10 to 15 days and then suddenly loose motion happens spoiling my BP .Had to take the medicine again and the same things repeats after 10 to 12 days.please hep me what i should do to bring things to normal.Thanks

Keep track of your diet. Write a log or put what you eat and drink on a calender. You should see a pattern of loose bowel a day or two after eating. Your body doesn't like that food. If its something you must eat, try a small amount of immodium an hour before you eat.

I agree check you diet. What changed?
    ^^(A)^^

Sounds like a roller coaster. I would empty out the lower part i.e. magic bullet or Enemeez every other day and only take stool softeners and see how that goes. Loose stool sometimes indicates their is a blockage because only liquid can around.
    CWO