Thread: Hand, Foot and Mouth...You've got to be kidding me!

Hand, Foot and Mouth...You've got to be kidding me!

So I've picked up hand, foot and mouth for sure. And, wouldn't you know it....should be called hand, scalp and ass for me. Can't believe it's broken out on my behind! Last place I wanted it...I'm trying to be extra vigilant with pressure reliefs. From what I've ready online, it usually goes away in a week. I sure hope so! It's also pretty darn painful on my hands. It's much more difficult than I expected on transfers. Hard to push off of painful blisters.

Blog Entries
    I'd try to hibernate for a week
    Don - Grad Student Emeritus
    T3 ASIA A 26 years post injury

It is contagious. Make sure you wash everywhere and any one coming in contact with you does also!
    CWO

There has been a large "rash" of this in Madison, Wi---sorry, could not resist! It is easily spread by contact, especially hand to mouth. Hope you feel better soon.

Quote Originally Posted by lilsister View Post
    There has been a large "rash" of this in Madison, Wi---sorry, could not resist! It is easily spread by contact, especially hand to mouth. Hope you feel better soon.
    Probably started at the county fair. I remember so many cases back when we teens corn detasseled and some kids never understood the drinking water can rules until they got it. Thanks for the heads up.
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Wash your hands and try to keep out of contact with as many people as possible. It is highly contagious and you wouldn't want to be the one responsible for adding misery to your friends and family!
    Try to get rest and just take it a little easy for the next few days. You will start to feel better soon.
    Sorry to hear of your plight!
    CKF