Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My shooting rig

No, right-handed, I use my left hand to pull the trigger, right-hand to pull the trigger when shooting left-handed. I will make a video of me shooting sometime soon to show how the whole deal works.
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

It appears as though you have limited use of your fingers. How do you load the gun, especially with the smaller .22LR and .17HMR rounds? It's good to see you don't let it stop you from enjoying time behind the trigger.

Lazi, I shoot a Ruger 10/22 semi-auto 22 with the 10-round rotary magazine, and my Savage 17 has a 10 round mag. I can load both with single bullets but usually have someone load the magazines for me before I go out. Rarely do I ever shoot more than 10 times unless I'm with other buds plinking.

All of my shot guns and larger caliber rifles, I can load independently.
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein