Thread: Repair Stem Cells Institute

Repair Stem Cells Institute

Has anyone any info/experience about this american company?

http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/2052178#ixzz37Yuh05pq

I contacted Dr Braly before regards stem cell treatment. Two years ago they offered bone marrow derived stem cells. After emailing back and forth I decided to wait until something more viable and proven is out there for us. If there is any credible data for this treatment to work its priced very affordable. As far as RSCI it seems like its just couple of people and Dr Braly referring you to stem cell facilities. They must be affiliated with that hospital in Mexico.

Braly is associated with the Mexican clinic, but RSCI is run by Don Margolis, an American humanitarian it seems. Margolis also recommends a stem cell treatment in Florida.

Repair Stem Cells Institute has negotiated hotel accommodation for 4 nights at the Hotel Pueblo Amigo in Tijuana at a cost of $340.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/2052178#ixzz37fTlGRAT

Quote Originally Posted by alipur View Post
    Has anyone any info/experience about this american company?

http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/2052178#ixzz37Yuh05pq

too good to be ...effective ...imo...can be even dangerous.
    lets wait for results and first patients reports.
    with 10 K price they are targeting large market of rich gullible uncles
    with "go ahead my son, nothing to loose .."
    so many uninformed and unconnected people that will go for stem cell margarita
    to Mexico and I would be the happiest dog in the crowd if RSCI and Tijuana
    clinic prove me wrong
    www.MiracleofWalk.com

Miracles are not contrary to nature, but only contrary
    to what we know about nature
    Saint Augustine

Isn't the type of cells similar or the same as Dr Young is using? I know its a totally different view on same cells but maybe this clinic will prove us wrong.

Id give it a try for $10k IF they could 100% say that there wouldnt be no adverse effects. But unfortunately, no one can say that. The price tag is very appealing and I have a feeling alot of people are going to be duped over this. The trial in which Wise Young is part of has said to cost around $100k per patient.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrington314mx View Post
    Id give it a try for $10k IF they could 100% say that there wouldnt be no adverse effects. But unfortunately, no one can say that. The price tag is very appealing and I have a feeling alot of people are going to be duped over this. The trial in which Wise Young is part of has said to cost around $100k per patient.

For 10 k I'd definitely give it a shot if it was safe and worked at least a little. Maybe we can find someone who did it and get their perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by wesmaister View Post
    For 10 k I'd definitely give it a shot if it was safe and worked at least a little. Maybe we can find someone who did it and get their perspective.
    I was reading a bit more and found this page http://www.repairstemcells.org/Treat...0Cord%20Injury and toward the bottom it says "Treatment costs range from $5000 to $28,000". My guess is that for SCI's, its the upper end of that. Not that walking again wouldn't be worth $30k and a life time a debt, but I don't believe that to be the result. And that other thread about the patient with the nasal growth in her back from stem cell treatment has me a bit on edge.