Thread: This is genuis!! Why didn't someone think of this before !!!

This is genuis!! Why didn't someone think of this before !!!

"That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

This poor man undoubtably recovered as much as he did from a severe brain injury due to natural recovery, yet had to suffer abuse from his own father to "make him recover" due to a lack of proper care from his health care system in China. This likens back to the "treatment" of the mentally ill in the Western world in the 1800s and early 1900s. What a tragedy!!!

(KLD)

My dad's coworker broke his neck in several places in a boat racing accident. You know the kind where they get an inch off the water and fly up, do about ten spins and crash down on the water. His mother poked the shit of of his feet everyday with crochet needles for years while she watched over him. He walks now and you'd never know he was once paralyzed unless he told you..

How do I put this lightly? This is complete BS!
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
    --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
    ––Paul Nussbaum
    usc87.blogspot.com

do you think this could have some merit ?he kind of forced him to do a version of the 666 program ?And got back crude walking but no bbb?
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature