Hello CureCare Members, my name is Brian Nguyen.
I am the owner of Orochi and creator of the sciLeash & MobileMount.

sciLeash and MobileMount are attachments designed for manual wheelchairs users to provide practicality, convenience and an overall greater experience. sciLeash allows users to walk up to two dogs hands-free to give both hands back for full control. For photographers, MobileMount turns the wheelchair into a mobile tripod for cameras ranging from compact digitals to professional DSLR's. These products provide better outdoor experiences by taking away the constant worries about safety and damage, and replacing them with freedom and security.

Orochi is currently running a campaign on Kickstarter to raise funds in order to start manufacturing on a larger scale. Our campaign will run until June 11th. We wish to spread Orochi with everyone, and with help from the CureCare community, we may be able to reach this goal.

You can view the campaign by following this link : Orochi Kickstarter Campaign

Injured in 2008 from a motorcycle accident and resulting in a T4 spinal cord injury, I completed my rehabilitation at Craig Hospital in Denver Colorado. It was with their help that I was able to transition back to a normal life. Since the, my dogs have been a great part of my life. There are many post-spinal cord injury individuals with dogs who can attest to this.

During our campaign, in order to give back, there are two pledge options to help donate to either Craig Hospital's Therapeutic Recreation Program, or to Colorado's Pets-for-Vets organization.

Our Kickstarter campaign is currently live until June 11th. We wish to spread Orochi with everyone, and with your help we may be one step closer.

To learn more about Orochi products, you can visit our website: www.myorochi.com