Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Disabled parking placards / wheelchair specific placards?

Quote Originally Posted by Donno View Post
    But GJ, it's the minty one...

its a minty, chocolatey, slighty crunchy biscuit. And YOU CAN ONLY GET IT THERE!
    Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

Vancouver WA USA - - Male T4 ASIA B incomplete
    GL they sell them at Sainsbury's ... I have some here, they're not that good that they require special parking compensations, but then that's the attitude that goes hand in hand with that inanity.

Quote Originally Posted by NW-Will View Post
    GL they sell them at Sainsbury's ... I have some here, they're not that good that they require special parking compensations, but then that's the attitude that goes hand in hand with that inanity.

The issue is there is no reason to paint an entire nationality with the broad brush that you did, "And they wonder how they lost Suez." The kind of banality on that talk show clip happens on American talk shows all the time.

All the best,
    GJ

Vancouver WA USA - - Male T4 ASIA B incomplete
    for an English person that is self-deprecating facetious sarcastic satire. Losing Suez was the beginning of the British Satire boom. http://www.economist.com/node/342409 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satire_boom Who cares what is happening on American Talk shows, unless you want to provide clips relating to placards and bonus points if there is any linkage to cookies.

Quote Originally Posted by gjnl View Post
    The issue is there is no reason to paint an entire nationality with the broad brush that you did, "And they wonder how they lost Suez." The kind of banality on that talk show clip happens on American talk shows all the time.

All the best,
    GJ