Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beware of Oracing - They will rip you off

Beware of Oracing - They will rip you off

After buying two chairs and an electric front wheel from Oracing they have decided to rip me off....that's how they treat loyal customers. My second chair was supposed to come with D's locks (at significant additional cost). They were unable to get the brakes in time and shipped without them, promising to ship them later. After a long time I went ahead and purchased brakes myself and made a deal with Felipe from Oracing that they would make me two new sets of upholstery for my chairs to cover what they owed me. I waited months with nothing and no responses to my inquiries. I then threatened to go to my credit card and he immediately sent me the measurement forms and promised to make them for me. That was in January and still nothing. I have sent multiple emails asking the status and then asking to just send me a cash refund and still nothing. It's clear they don't care about customers and just stole $500 from me. My next chair will come from Mike Box I guess. Too bad because thy build great chairs but are just lying thieves.
    T4 Complete since 01/01/2012

They even used my pictures as their facebook page background without my permission for fuck sakes!

Unfortunate. I'm sure every business has had a displeased customer at some point. Sorry if you feel I steered you wrong, but I doubt you would have ordered an electric-assist or a second chair if that was the case.

Truthfully if I'd had heard of Mike Box chairs six months sooner I doubt I'd be sitting in an Oracing, although imo your XTR pictured in your avatar is superior to anything else on the planet.

In my travels I am questioned about my chair and it always reminds me how much I love it. Your comments make me wonder what I would do if it were ever lost or stolen.

If you are asking for advice, I'd follow-through with the credit card company. Empty threats are just that.

Nope, not looking for advice. Believe me I have dealt with this kind of stuff many times and know how to handle it. Just a warning to others is all. You didn't steer me to oracing so don;t worry about that. It's way past the time a credit card would do anything anyway. Been over a year so all I can do is damage their rep now lol.

I love both my chairs but after this I'm done with oracing. It's not even the money that really pisses me off but the constant lies out of them.

Really sorry to hear this, don`t worry about it, sure you will get your two sets of uphosthery, this guy is incredible busy and has to many things in his head and sometimes forget some of them...,
    It`s just the consequence of no having an after sales department and want to do everthing himself.
    I will try to help you with this.

I appreciate that he's busy but it's been over a year and probably 30 unanswered emails to both of his accounts...it's not like he hasn't had time! I even sent the measurement specs to him 3 times to jog his memory.

Quote Originally Posted by gmorris View Post
    I appreciate that he's busy but it's been over a year and probably 30 unanswered emails to both of his accounts...it's not like he hasn't had time! I even sent the measurement specs to him 3 times to jog his memory.
    So I dosen`t understand why, I will try to speak with him and see what I can do.

I told you, his head is not right, look like 30 emails wasn`t enough lol, I have just spoke with him and he told me he completely forgot it, even the guy who do uphostherys works, was with a lot of free time today because were doing electric bikes, so today could be done your stuff.

He receives hundreds of emails in a day, so he told me it will be very difficult to find the email with the specs now, so he told me if you were so kind, please send the specs of the uphosterys again and tomorow they will be done.

Next time If you want anything of Oracing contact Bike-on or me.

Next week you will have your new uphosterys in your chairs, the problem is that you didn`t contact with the correct after sales department

Thanks Toto. I should have contacted you sooner but didn't want to bother you with something he had already agreed to. Sounds like it's time for him to hire a secretary!

Thanks Toto. I should have contacted you sooner but didn't want to bother you with something he had already agreed to. Sounds like it's time for him to hire a secretary!

No problem to contact me, once you send the specs again let me know, ok?