Thread: Introducing a new self-emptying leg bag system

Introducing a new self-emptying leg bag system

Hello to members of the CareCure forum,

Some years ago, I set out to make life a bit easier for those using leg bags. I was inspired when my father had to use a urinary catheter following a stroke. After seeing firsthand what a hassle it was for my father to empty his leg bag, I decided there had to be a better way--a more dignified way. As an inventor and engineer, I took it as a personal challenge to find that better way.

That' s why I created the new Melio(R) Self-Emptying Leg Bag System. Put simply, it's the only leg bag that empties itself...and tells you when it's time.

It has a built-in pump, so you can empty the leg bag with the touch of a button--without having to bend over. A sensor inside the leg bag alerts you when the bag is approximately 2/3 full, helping avoid potentially dangerous backflows. An extended discharge tube lets you direct the flow to any receptacle, without relying on gravity.

The Melio Self-Emptying Leg Bag System has no tap, so it eliminates leaks and drips. And by simplifying the task of emptying your leg bag, it encourages proper hydration, which helps reduce the risk of catheter-associated urinary tract infections.

The Melio Self-Emptying Leg Bag System will be available soon for direct purchase in the U.S. through our website, www.MelioLegBag.com. We plan to start taking online orders in early August. Visit our website to sign up for email updates and we'll let you know as soon as the product is available.

I am very proud of the Melio Self-Emptying Leg Bag System and of our efforts to give people who rely on leg bags a greater sense of control and independence. I would enjoy hearing your thoughts and feedback.

Respectfully,

Trevor Wills
    Founder, Albert Medical Devices
    Last edited by TrevorWills; 07-07-2014 at 03:41 PM.

Hello to members of the CareCure Community forum,

The Melio? Self-Emptying Leg Bag System Is Available Now.

Back in July I posted some information about the Melio? Self-Emptying Leg Bag System. Now, I?m extremely excited to announce that we are now taking orders in the U.S. for this revolutionary, new leg bag system.

Please visit our website at http://www.MelioLegBag.com for complete information on the Melio Self-Emptying Leg Bag System?including product range, reimbursement codes, and easy, secure ordering via our Online Store.

As the name suggests, the Melio system is the only leg bag that empties itself...and tells you when it?s time. I invented it to provide a better, more convenient and more dignified way to deal with this reality of everyday life for leg bag users.

I am confident you will find the Melio Self-Emptying Leg Bag System a helpful solution. If you do give it a try, please let me know what you think ? you can offer feedback on our product by emailing us at info@meliolegbag.com.

Respectfully,

Trevor Wills
    Founder, Albert Medical Devices