Thread: Aspiring Model?s Story Goes Viral After Posing With Her Colostomy Bags In A Bikini

Aspiring Model?s Story Goes Viral After Posing With Her Colostomy Bags In A Bikini

good on her
    cauda equina

Good on her for sure!

So when is a guy gonna man up and do the same?
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Wasn't there a Service Army/Marine who consented to use his rehab with his cath bag on his thigh below his shorts, 3/4 full, lost one or both legs below the knee. I recall seeing it but not much, there was blowback from viewers.

ket

I must have missed that one. Have a copy of the Marine in his dress uniform with both bionic legs showing.
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.