Patrick, I really appreciate you comments. You give me something to think about. I don't know what's going to happen with Tilite. I love my TR2, the best chair I've had. If the company changes, I don't see how there's anything we can do. What I mean is, where else do we go? I agree with you about Icon customer service, they treated me like family. Roho has been really good too. Steve Holub at D's Locks, he will support you forever and stay on the phone answering questions until you don't have anymore.

I .. and I'm sorry to say this, I don't like calling Tilite customer service. They almost hang up on me when I have more than one question or I stop speaking for a few seconds, like they have something else to move on to. They don't, I'm a customer. I never waste their time, calling just to chat them up. I have serious questions I have been researching on my own and finally needed the to call them. I feel like I am bothering them when I call. I don't feel that way at all with some other companies. But Tilite makes great chairs and if they stay the same in quality and I can get the money, I will buy again. For me, their chairs are just that much better than anything else.

With money especially short for me right now, if I do need to change out my fork bearings I don't know if I'd have a choice but to do it myself. The risk is huge since I don't have a backup chair but sometimes necessity trumps and I like Stubby's confidence, I've copied his instructions. Money can make things easier, until then it's sometimes down to doing what you have to.

19 years ago I picked the wrong hobby, I had no idea how much this was going to cost ;-)