Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: long bowel routine needing a lot of stim. help!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironside View Post
    probing.
    There is no surer way to start my day off on the wrong foot than by 'a lot of probing' in my morning BR. No surer route to a depressive backward looking state of despondency than having to carefully peel off glove after glove after glove.

I know that your original question was about your bowel routine, but given your comments from yesterday, I feel I need to address that issue. When was the last time that you had a pain evaluation? It is not a good idea to decrease or increase the medications on your own. You have been on this regimine a long time and there are many new treatments/medications out there that may be more effective.
    CKF

Thanks guys for the advice. I've been taking miraLAX in the morning along with the 4 Senokot and 4 ducolux and I've increased my water intake the day before the bowel routine night which has helped a little bit. So when I put the suppository in it takes about an hour for results to happen then I have to really still work at it to get the rest of it out but it's improving slightly.

Blog Entries
    I eat a small handful or two of almonds daily. They help keep your cholesterol low, and are great roughage.
    Don - Grad Student Emeritus
    T3 ASIA A 26 years post injury