Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Potassium Channel Blockers to Restore Impulse Conduction in SCI ? Dr. Riyi Shi

Mod4All is taking emails now, looking for at least 10 buyers, he’s been in the hospital apparently and is out now

Hey everybody,
    So i usually just read on this website and have been researching the 4ap postings for years. Anyways tired of waiting for a "cure" and am wanting to take the 4ap3meoh capsules. Had emailed mod4all like a month ago finally got a response yesterday saying they were ready to take orders. However, durring that month i read a bunch of negative posts about mod4all and am not sure about trusting them. Are all thw carecure members who had expressed interests on ordering from mod4all still going to order? Can we rely on mod4all? Any feedback is appreciated....

Quote Originally Posted by triggman View Post
    Hey everybody,
    So i usually just read on this website and have been researching the 4ap postings for years. Anyways tired of waiting for a "cure" and am wanting to take the 4ap3meoh capsules. Had emailed mod4all like a month ago finally got a response yesterday saying they were ready to take orders. However, durring that month i read a bunch of negative posts about mod4all and am not sure about trusting them. Are all thw carecure members who had expressed interests on ordering from mod4all still going to order? Can we rely on mod4all? Any feedback is appreciated....
    I was one of those willing to order from mod4all. I'm no longer interested, he/mod4all seems to shady and as I understand he formulates the capsules. These meds mess with your cns and the wrong dosage could be dangerous ie... seizures etc. mod4all too sheisty for me.
    "I'm manic as hell-
    But I'm goin' strong-
    Left my meds on the sink again-
    My head will be racing by lunchtime"

<----Scott Weiland---->

I questioned Mod4all about the bad rep, he stated that’s he’s never taken a payment without shipment, he sent me freee 4AP to make up for the hassle. Said he has gotten orders but never toke payment for them, if the 4AP comes I will be ordering 4ap3meoh through PayPal to ensure delivery.

I believe the guy that runs mod4all has his own health issues. AFAIK he gets these things compounded by a pharmacy (in another country).
    T3 complete since Sept 2015.

Well, I'm willing to order from him since I don't know where else to get them. Chem companies need to be convinced it's for research and I don't know any researchers or friends of researchers. I thought of contacting Celerion but haven't yet. 4-AP-3-MeOH worked really well for me when I got it from mod4all before and nothing else like it...

I didn't know mod4all would use paypal, but that's what I would use as well!