Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Potassium Channel Blockers to Restore Impulse Conduction in SCI ? Dr. Riyi Shi

any update on anyone getting the 4ap-3-meoh yet?

Quote Originally Posted by RyanJ View Post
    any update on anyone getting the 4ap-3-meoh yet?
    I gave up. I've never gotten a reply from the site, sent 5 emails.
    "I'm manic as hell-
    But I'm goin' strong-
    Left my meds on the sink again-
    My head will be racing by lunchtime"

<----Scott Weiland---->

Googling "cas 138116-34-4 for sale" brings up a few websites listing it for sale. I haven't used any of these places or looked into their website but figured I would share for others to do their research. I purchased from mod4all once years ago but would like to try 4ap-3meoh again

https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/aldrich/ade000311?lang=en&region=US

https://www.scbt.com/scbt/product/4-...ol-138116-34-4
    c6 inc since 2-19-11
    ex pro-am motocross racer
    tilite aero z s2

The problem with those sites, Wills77, is that they're selling a gram of crystalline powder, but the buyer has to have a way to cut that up into 2,000 doses of 0.5 mg each. Not a trivial task.
    T3 complete since Sept 2015.

I gave up too when mod4all didn't reply to my emails. An English member told me there's no such address as the one listed on the site and another member bought 4-ap-3-meoh months ago from him but it suddenly did nothing for him and probably was just filled with filler. Mod4all is not trustworthy and should be forgotten about if you want 4-ap-3-meoh.

I'm interested in buying from chem company and tried, but they needed a business address to send to plus a pic of business degree. I don't have either. Anyone know someone who does that can be paid back???

Quote Originally Posted by Mize View Post
    The problem with those sites, Wills77, is that they're selling a gram of crystalline powder, but the buyer has to have a way to cut that up into 2,000 doses of 0.5 mg each. Not a trivial task.

Hmm I'm sure I can find someone from the city to break it down and double my product with baking soda lol
    c6 inc since 2-19-11
    ex pro-am motocross racer
    tilite aero z s2

FH, I think you mean business license or registration, not degree, right? You don't need a degree in business to have a business.
    Wills77, you have to compound with something that is compatible with the active ingredient and you have to get very good mixing. They typically use something akin to a blender to mix the various components when compounding.
    T3 complete since Sept 2015.

Mize, that makes more sense, but a business degree is what they asked for. Anyway I have neither and wish I knew a chemist who could help me with the 4AP3MEOH. It's so wrong that we can't get it prescribed rather than 4AP.

We looks like Dallas buyers club here
    i am in contact on FB with guy from Quebec name Zach Zentner who purchased 4AP-3-MeOH from some pharmacy in Texas (1 gram powder) and he is planning to find someone to split for him in 1000 or 2000 capsules. Yes, he had trouble till he finally convince them that he is buying it for "research" purposes. Name of the company you can get from Zach . His email is zachzentner@hotmail.com
    www.MiracleofWalk.com

Miracles are not contrary to nature, but only contrary
    to what we know about nature
    Saint Augustine