Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Potassium Channel Blockers to Restore Impulse Conduction in SCI ? Dr. Riyi Shi

No Fampyra or the 3- MeOH version is NOT available in Canada for SCI.

I got in because I have Transverse Myelitis which resembles a single episode of MS. I still take it and it is covered by my work insurance. Six years now.

I gained lower back sensation, better trunk muscle control and it does improve bowel function in that I feel pressure to go.

The 3-MeOH version has to be compounded and good luck finding someone to do that. Supposedly it is ten times stronger though.
    Last edited by lynnifer; 11-03-2018 at 03:50 AM.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Quote Originally Posted by FellowHawkeye View Post
    Mize, the chemical company needed a business address for shipping and then asked for my business certificate. Don't know if I'll pull this off! I saw on scamadvisor that mood4all is based out of Kansas, just next door to me, and run by a woman. It gets a thumbs up. I'll try it again....So is 4-AP-3-MeOH available in Canada????
    mod4all seems to be basically down. I purchased from them before and even still have some 4ap, but it makes my nerve pain worse not better.
    I have a business address...
    T3 complete since Sept 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by Mize View Post
    mod4all seems to be basically down. I purchased from them before and even still have some 4ap, but it makes my nerve pain worse not better.
    I have a business address...
    mod4all is back online and taking emails of interest for 4AP-3-MeOH. He's also replying to emails. I've requested he sell Dalstep, the Ampyra clone made by Sun Pharma which he's investigating.

http://dalstep.blogspot.com/2018/10/...sclerosis.html

In any case, a glimmer for us seeking 4AP-3-MeOH.