Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Potassium Channel Blockers to Restore Impulse Conduction in SCI ? Dr. Riyi Shi

Quote Originally Posted by FellowHawkeye View Post
    I heard from John at mod4all! He hasn't been using a good email server and he said he couldn't get an email back to me. He will order 4-AP-3-MeOH when he has 10 buyers. There's me, Pauly, Comad I think, ElBandido, ineedmyelinn, maybe nehusker? I'll buy 2 or 3 orders if I have to. If you keep having email problems maybe Pauly or I can help....Jan
    Let him know I emailed about Dalstep and am interested in it

I'm in for 4-ap-3-meoh. I emailed him, but in case it didn't go through you can add me to the list

Has anybody emailed John at mod4all and received a reply? I might need to use Dalstep instead. Does it come in tablet form or 5 mg capsule? I'm worried about starting out at 10 mg....

Quote Originally Posted by FellowHawkeye View Post
    Has anybody emailed John at mod4all and received a reply? I might need to use Dalstep instead. Does it come in tablet form or 5 mg capsule? I'm worried about starting out at 10 mg....
    I emailed mod4all again yesterday for the 2nd time and still no response...........
    "I'm manic as hell-
    But I'm goin' strong-
    Left my meds on the sink again-
    My head will be racing by lunchtime"

<----Scott Weiland---->

Very frustrating! No reply o me either. I will write him at his home address unless there's somebody in the UK area who could. I'll ask if there's a better email address we can use....

any update on anyone getting the 4ap-3-meoh yet?

Quote Originally Posted by RyanJ View Post
    any update on anyone getting the 4ap-3-meoh yet?
    I gave up. I've never gotten a reply from the site, sent 5 emails.
    "I'm manic as hell-
    But I'm goin' strong-
    Left my meds on the sink again-
    My head will be racing by lunchtime"

<----Scott Weiland---->

Googling "cas 138116-34-4 for sale" brings up a few websites listing it for sale. I haven't used any of these places or looked into their website but figured I would share for others to do their research. I purchased from mod4all once years ago but would like to try 4ap-3meoh again

https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/aldrich/ade000311?lang=en&region=US

https://www.scbt.com/scbt/product/4-...ol-138116-34-4
    c6 inc since 2-19-11
    ex pro-am motocross racer
    tilite aero z s2

I gave up too when mod4all didn't reply to my emails. An English member told me there's no such address as the one listed on the site and another member bought 4-ap-3-meoh months ago from him but it suddenly did nothing for him and probably was just filled with filler. Mod4all is not trustworthy and should be forgotten about if you want 4-ap-3-meoh.

I removed several posts. People, we can't let you discuss actively doing something dangerous, an illegal, on the website, please take the compounding discussion off the site.

And please remember, what you are discussing is very dangerous.