I am considering the Roho AGILITY MINIMUM VS MID CONTOUR BACK SYSTEM.

I am a active 6' tall t8 190# on a 16x16 icon and i like the idea of the inflatable lumbar support. My question is what height would you suggest I try? I'm think the 13" or 10" and what contour is rite. My thought would be the mid depth sense I would inflate the lumbar which would push me out some.

In addition I have been on Roho sense my injury 5 years ago and I don't plan on changing I haven't had any issues except holes. However I have allot of pain on my butt so I am constantly changing different Roho out to change things up. The issue I have is when I got hurt I ripped the ligaments off my right hip bone and I am starting to look lopsided in the chair because my hip falls out of socket. Any new cushion recommendation?

I have been to a couple of setting clinics and didn't find them very helpful. I do have allot of pressure on my tell bone which was also broken off in the accident. But they really couldn't find that mapped well, that's why I changes cushions through out the day. It seem to work, I haven't had any pressure sores sense my initial hospital stay.

Thanks for any input, comments, and recommendations. ​