Thread: FES Leg Bike Available

Blog Entries

FES Leg Bike Available

FES Bike Available. Made b Therapeutic Alliance Inc.

To my regret, my lifestyle has prevented me from getting the best use of an exercise regimen that has been rated as one of the best we wheelchair users can do for ourselves. It is unfortunate that over the past several years I've found I was not using my Ergys ll leg bike. I originally bought it because it was the same as the one I successfully used in my rehab hospital. It's specifically designed for the disabled: positive results with the minimum risk of skin problems. Anyway, I'm no salesmen, and not pretending to be one. I purchased in '03, at the time it cost $14k new. I ended up using it only too occasionally because of my irregular level of caregivers assisting me. For the past many years since, I've stared at it collecting dust, though it's computer works fine whenever I try starting it up. Please note that before making it available here on CC, I contacted the manufacturer only learn that, with minor exception, it's the same model as sold today. It still remains fully supported by the manufacturer for parts, supplies, and assistance. I have all the manuals and the components needed for its operation. It's a well built bike unit, with a heavy, smooth operating flywheel. It should go to someone more deserved than I.
    I understand CC not to be a "classified section" and eBay-ing it would be unethical I feel, but if it's ok here, I need to ask a flat fee to help pay towards those I still owe $ to.
    Shipping would be very difficult as it's over 7ft, very heavy, and does not break down into easily managed sections.
    Please email me if interested. C12CROFT@AOL.COM oo

Blog Entries
    If anyone has any specific questions, or photos, inc. please don't hesitate to email me, I'll respond promptly.
    Now that I know the proper place within CC to post this, I will mention here that I'm seeking not seeking any more than $450 for the whole system.

Email sent.

Wow, for that price I think it would be worth someone's while to come and pick it up and keep things as simple possible and avoid shipping.
    "Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

Blog Entries
    Sold, may this instrument live on to serve the new owner as well as it did for me.